Boudoir photography is all about beauty, romance, self-love, and celebrating your unique beauty. Naturally, one of the most important aspects of beautiful boudoir photography is professional hair styling and makeup.
As you probably know, most of us women get stuck in a makeup rut (at least I do and I work with our fabulous make artist quite closely and I still feel like I am putting my makeup on with the wrong hand lol), and often don’t know the ideal ways to bring out the color of our eyes, enhance our cheekbones (a little bit of contouring) or flatter our gorgeous lips. Our talented and super awesome makeup artist can come to the rescue. She often gives you fantastic tips and tricks for everyday looks; she even has awesome hacks for those pricey makeup brands to save you a few coins.
Our hair and makeup styling sessions also enable you to relax and indulge in the entire experience of your boudoir photography session. When you arrive at our studio you will be greeted by one of our photographers and offered a beautiful and luxurious robe to change into. This sets the tone for the shoot and helps you relax, be pampered and unwind with a glass of Prosecco or wine. Who doesn’t love to be pampered…right?!
Not sure if you should go for a session that includes professional hair and makeup or add it to our basic boudoir package?
Here are three important reasons that you should definitely take into consideration when deciding;
- Our professional makeup artist is well versed in the different facial structures and how to enhance positive features and draw attention away from any flaws. Makeup smoothes your skin as well as hides blemishes and skin surface flaws. Thin or short eyelashes can be corrected with the use of complimentary false eyelashes. Your naturally beautiful eye color can be enhanced by complementing shadow applied to the lids to really make your gorgeous eyes stand out; this adds a dramatic effect to your boudoir photography session. Essentially, makeup plays a HUGE part in the final images.
- When you look good, you feel good, confident, and sexy. This leads to greater confidence while posing you in front of the camera.
- The most important reason of all is it is all part of the pampering experience we would love every single client to experience.
If you decide to add hair and makeup application to your boudoir photography session or would like to go for one of the packages that include professional hair and makeup we would like to offer a couple of tips;
- Please arrive at your session with a freshly clean and moisturized face and day-old hair.
- Our hair and makeup artist takes your desires and preferences into account first and foremost and together with you decide on the look that suits you the best!
Undecided? Why not come in for a complimentary consultation? We could meet in the studio, show you around, chat about your vision, and answer any questions you have.
Have you seen our interactive before and after gallery of our gorgeous boudoir clients? Before and After Gallery